Logo
© 2009 . All rights reserved.

PETER + EMILY :: 5.16.09

PETER & EMILY
May 16th, 2009
St. John’s Lutheran Church
Doubletree Inn
Brookfield, WI

Congratulations!
~dave

11 Comments

1. Posted 20 May ’09 at 12:46 pm | Permalink

good stuff Dave. Fav shot is D-335.jpg by far.

2. Posted 20 May ’09 at 12:46 pm | Permalink

Very nice work and style!

3. Posted 20 May ’09 at 12:51 pm | Permalink

i love it when you come and rock it in waukesha david! gives me a better understanding of how you see the world (which is just plain cool i might add).

4. Posted 20 May ’09 at 1:12 pm | Permalink

Super cool wedding captured by a super cool photographer! Love this set!

5. Brian
    Posted 20 May ’09 at 1:13 pm | Permalink

Is that your flash set up with a pocketwizard for the shots of the crowd?

6. Posted 20 May ’09 at 3:18 pm | Permalink

Amazing and beautiful as always. (sigh) … I need to start saving now so you can photograph my wedding. Don’t I get some kind of fellow photographer discount? ;)

~Jenn

7. Posted 21 May ’09 at 5:16 am | Permalink

D-413 is a sweet abstract – absolute coolness there ;) The rest are quite nice work too-

8. Posted 21 May ’09 at 1:17 pm | Permalink

Wow.. What an impressive set.
    I tried to choose one, to be my favorite, the one that I can commented, but I just couldn’t choose!
    Awesome work!

9. Posted 22 May ’09 at 1:19 am | Permalink

How do you take the last pictures, is it just a flash stand and a remote?

10. Posted 22 May ’09 at 1:51 pm | Permalink

Hey, David.
    I really liked those photos, but I got ask you something. How did you do those photos with the back light? Is it a flash or what?
    Congratulations. Wonderful job.

11. Posted 24 Sep ’09 at 6:45 pm | Permalink

Dude, I don’t know what to say. You are amazing.

2 Trackbacks

• [...] pleased to announce I have won a 2009 WPJA International Award for Quarter 2. The shot comes from Peter & Emily’s wedding on May 16th, 2009. The image placed 12th in the Creative Portrait category for the contest. Here is what the judges [...]

• By Unpacked « My Whited Family on 2 Jan ’12 at 9:56 pm

[...] so don’t expect any actually wedding photos. That was all done by their sweet photographer here. Here are pictures from a double date where we went to the Field Museum. Here are pictures from [...]